My first attempt at Croissants

I have been thinking lately that it must be possible to cook almost anything at home as in the past there were no shops or prepared foods. So when I saw a cooking show about making croissants I thought I'm going to have a go at that. There is no reason that croissants need to come from the baker or the supermarket freezer.

As it was a rainy day today I thought now was the time to give it a go.
A bit more research of recipes and I set to.
It wasn't hard at all ..just required some patience and I'm sure that I will improve my technique but I couldn't be more pleased with the results.
Enough croissants for Peter and I for a couple of months at the cost of about two dollars!!

Comments

Grace said…
They look delicious!

Popular posts from this blog

An abundance of eggs

On my mind

Fried Zucchini Flower Recipe