View from the back door

Every time I look at the blog I think the view from the back door has really changed since I took that picture. The far corner near the back sheds is getting towards our vision for the garden. Lots of drought tolerant plants that require little or no additional watering and no bare spots.

We have been busy propagating lots of these plants to fill up all the spaces.
I pruned the Rosemary on the weekend and found another seven plants that had layered themselves and developed good root systems. I have planted them to another area of the garden as our back path has a row of Rosemary and Lavenders for its entire length now.
I must say I find propagating very satisfying. I have got five healthy pink rosemary's growing from cuttings. The original one cost $12, so five new plants for nothing!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

An abundance of eggs

On my mind

Fried Zucchini Flower Recipe