Changing my occupation

I was looking at my details on something yesterday and it said occupation, consultant. I thought that is not true any more. not if your occupation is what you spend most of your time doing. In the last month I would say I have spent at least six hours a day, six days a week gardening. I have done a few days paid consultancy work but I think you would have to say that my occupation is now gardener. Doesn't  that sound great. It is the best job I have ever had, now i just need to find a way to make it earn me a living. I suppose it does in a way as it provides most of what we eat and I have swapped a few things, eggs for example and some of the chickens i am going to swap for Chicken Feed! I need an income producing activity in the garden that will pay for a ticket to England each year to visit the girls. In the meantime I'll keep doing a bit of my old work but find I am a bit reluctant to take time away from my real gardening work. There is just so much to do. The garden is looking better every day and producing more as well, it requires planning, research, experimentation as well as sheer hard physical work and some creativity.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

An abundance of eggs

On my mind

Fried Zucchini Flower Recipe