Its a jungle out there


Its hard to believe that just a week ago I was congratulating myself that I had all the lawns mowed to the same level. No mean feat in this garden and I think the first time it had ever happened. I was very excited about this and my intention was to keep it that way. Well the best laid plans and all of that! Firstly I had to get the first Eugowra News out for the year so that cut into my gardening time considerably but still Peter was away for the weekend and i planned to do it all then. Instead it rained and rained, we have had 50 ml in the past few days, not much to you Northerners I know but for here it is heaps and it has been very Humid. consequently my Park is a jungle again. I hope it will be dry enough to mow before we go away on Saturday.








While I was taking these photos couldn't resist some snaps of the little guinea Fowl, aren't they too cute


And the ring in.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

An abundance of eggs

On my mind

Fried Zucchini Flower Recipe