Everything old is new again

I have been trying to find one of these for ages


The idea is that you put a bar of soap in it, swish it around in the hot water and use it to wash your dishes, very cool! I remember people using these when I was a child although I don't think we ever had one. Anyway now that I make my own soap I thought I would like to use one to wash the dishes but have never been able to find one until I saw this ad in a recent magazine. These enterprising people got them made up www.selfsufficiency store.com  and are selling them. It was quite expensive but I think it will last forever. I'm looking forward to getting it. Then I am going to make up a batch of Castille soap to use for dishwashing and in my laundry detergent mixture.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

An abundance of eggs

On my mind

Fried Zucchini Flower Recipe