Looking forward to my Breakfast

I have a savoury palate and enjoy sour and bitter flavours much more than sweet. I was reminded of this the other week when I absent mindedly ordered Jam on some Turkish toast at a cafe. It was OK but not to my taste which got me thinking about Marmalade. I do enjoy a good bitter marmalade, especially on Turkish or sour dough toast.
We have a lot of citrus at the moment and for the first time a really good quantity of limes. Ttoday i have been making lime marmalade,  using this recipe http://www.telegraph.co.uk/foodanddrink/recipes/8219778/Lime-marmalade-recipe. and it worked beautifully. Sour bitter and tangy!  Well worth the effort.
Cant wait for breakfast!

Comments

Kimmie said…
Looks and sounds delish!

Popular posts from this blog

An abundance of eggs

On my mind

Fried Zucchini Flower Recipe